From: John Cooper <snopercod@comporium.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] AoA flap position switch
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 18:49:31 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Greyhawk--

I really like your idea of putting the AoA flap switch on the flap actuator itself. I looked at mine yesterday and it seems like that would be a much simpler way to do it and it could be readily adjusted, unlike the way I did it. I would be grateful if you could provide a closeup photo or a description of how you attached the microswitch to the actuator.

Thanks--

  --John
Re: [LML] Re: AoA flap position switch
From:
Sky2high@aol.com
Date:
1/6/2014 11:53 AM
To:
lml@lancaironline.net

Right on Marv.

Here is a way to detect position on an LNC2 using the linear flap positioning motor.  A curved micro switch arm rests in the groove that the stabilization rod runs in.  When the rod moves through the 1/3 flap position, the switch is made and stays made until the flaps are retracted.

Grayhawk

Image