From: Lynn Farnsworth <farnsworth@charter.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: Looking for a IV-P Cowl, Damaged OK
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 18:49:13 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

This is the direct link for Aerochia cowling for the ES.

http://aerochia.com/kits_ES_speedmod.html

Lynn

Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 12:15 PM
To: lml
Subject: [LML] Re: Looking for a IV-P Cowl, Damaged OK

Posted for Brian Thompson <bkthomps@gmail.com>:

> Iım sending my ES to Tim @ Tornado Alley for a turbo normalizer kit on my
> ES, we are planning to use the IV-P cowl and before I have Lancair make me
> one I was going to email the group to see if anyone has a damaged or used
> cowl that we can use for measurement/sizing.
>
> I would also be interested in any new/unused cowlings that someone may
> have and want to part ways with.
>
> Brian
> N707LH

[I've got a set of new/unused IVP cowls from a 2003 or 2004 kit that the owner wants to sell, he's asking 50% of the prices Lancair presently quotes for new ones.  Contact me offline at marv@lancair.net if you're interested.

 <Marv>

PS... we also have an unused firewall blanket available as well....   pricing & contact similar   <M> ]

--

For archives and unsub http://mail.lancaironline.net:81/lists/lml/List.html