From: <n5zq@verizon.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: N181AM status update
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 14:11:44 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I'm in Lake City, FL with the IV until Jan 5.

Bill Harrelson
N5ZQ 320 2,150 hrs
N6ZQ  IV  400 hrs

On 12/24/13, steve<n5276j@aol.com> wrote:

Hey guys,    How about a Florida lunch or breakfast fly in?  I'm in FPR and have another 320 friend in Stanford. We could meet somewhere in the middle. Any body else in Florida game?

steve alderman  n25sa 360
On 2013-12-23, at 10:43 AM, "Adam Molny" <Adam@ValidationPartners.com> wrote:

I still need to regrease the hub and dynamically balance the engine/prop combination. I’m off to Florida tomorrow for vacation so it will have to wait until I return. I’ll keep you posted.

Happy Holidays,
Adam Molny