From: Lynn Farnsworth <farnsworth@charter.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: Fwd: Operation Mission Creep
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 20:27:47 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Just my opinion, but, that is just one of the ways they use to cast doubt on the person or persons they want to make look bad or justify their (“law enforcement”) actions.

Much like the media saying the accident aircraft did file a flight plan.

The current group of people in law enforcement are not the friends of the American public.

Lynn

Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 4:38 PM
To: lml@lancaironline.net
Subject: [LML] Re: Fwd: Operation Mission Creep

Ok I'll chime in.  Why is it an abnormal flight to fly low and land in out of the way airports avoiding urban areas in a 172?  I'm always looking for out of the way airports with inexpensive fuel even in my Lancair IVP - although I try not to fly too low very often.

John Barrett

N31VP

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 20, 2013, at 6:53 AM, Douglas Brunner <douglasbrunner@earthlink.net> wrote:

And the funny thing is that (apparently) if he had just flown a normal flight he wouldn't have been stopped!