From: Don Karich <donkarich@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Engine air oil separator Andair
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 08:31:19 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Consequence Is that i get oil on belly each flight.it also seems to siphon out some oil (significant)

On Nov 19, 2013 9:11 PM, "Don Karich" <donkarich@gmail.com> wrote:

I had a custom separator mad for aeiok550.never got it to work.tried everything.think in retrospect the drop from separator to reentry point was inadeqate(about 2 inches)

On Nov 19, 2013 1:36 PM, "Dan Schaefer" <dfs155@roadrunner.com> wrote:
I agree with Kai and Gordon. Why, when you have the option to dump the gunk in the trash at your next check would you stuff it back in the engine? Oil is one of the cheapest consumable a pilot can put in an engine so why bother to scrimp?

It is so easy to get rid of the burned crap, in my humble opinion it should just go in the trash.

Dan Schaefer

--
For archives and unsub http://mail.lancaironline.net:81/lists/lml/List.html