From: Paul Miller <pjdmiller@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: GAMIjector installation on TSIO 550
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 13:26:07 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
John, thanks, I just found out I do not have the "tuned injectors", my io550 engine was 2004 build.   The injectors all say 12E and they are all the same according to TCM this morning.

On 7 November 2013 11:57, John Barrett <2thman1@gmail.com> wrote:
Paul,

My spanking new GAMIjectors that I installed about 2 weeks ago are each marked (stamped) with cylinder numbers.  There are other markings on them as well but I do not recall specifics.  A quick call or email to John Paul at Turbo Alley would likely get you those details.  You would have to not pay attention to get them in the wrong cylinder.