From: steve <n5276j@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Oil Cooler
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 07:37:15 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Angier,

Excellent install, One can see why you run cool. I count about 13-14 rows of cooling on the cooler,   what is the size of the naca  duct ?   I'm pulling my air on the inside over the # 4 cyl. with a 3" duct. the # 4 cyl runs the hottest, sometimes limiting my climb out to full rich to keep it cool. While my oil temps are ok my # 4 cyl really needs the air back that's going to the cooler. I see a naca duct in the future. Do you find any problem after you're hot cooling the oil taking off again .  Some times the naca ducts don't flow much air at slower speeds. but I bet the return you built really helps .Thanks for the pics.

Steve  N25SA  360