From: Bill Bradburry <bbradburry@bellsouth.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: Attaching GoPro to aircraft
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 08:14:29 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Christian,

Why do you think you have so much movement on that one exhaust pipe?

B2

Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2013 7:02 PM
To: lml@lancaironline.net
Subject: [LML] Re: Attaching GoPro to aircraft

George,

here are 2 different ways of mounting the cams.

I modified the gopro mount with an aluminum angle piece

so I can use the short plastic mount from gopro. In the configuration

on the picture the cam starts swinging...

The view from the tail is my favorite!

Hope this helps.

Christian

Am 10.10.2013 um 21:48 schrieb George Wehrung <gw5@me.com>:

All,

Do you all attach GoPro to aircraft surfaces using only the 3M stick mounts that GoPro comes with or is there additional securing options?

Getting ready to ferry aircraft to East coast and want to make some videos along the way.  I am thinking of mounting to outboard wing or possibly main wheel pants.

Also am up for suggestions of what does and does not work.

Thank you

George

--
For archives and unsub http://mail.lancaironline.net:81/lists/lml/List.html