From: John Barrett <2thman1@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Why ipad is nice
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 18:57:32 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I would be extremely nervous in St Elmo's fire while flying one of our plastic toys.  I remember having a ball of that stuff one night back in the 60's bouncing on the long pointed nose of the F9 I was flying and watching it fly up over my head across the bubble canopy.  That was fun then but the amount of static electricity involved could be disastrous in a composite aircraft as I understand it.  Hopefully you were flying a metal airplane then?

John

Sent from my iPad