From: Paul Miller <pjdmiller@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Engine mount crack
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 22:54:00 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Angier, that's what I was thinking when I first saw this issue.  The main gear actuators have spacers to limit the actuator travel under pressure effectively preventing over-stressing.  I don't see that described on the nose gear instructions.  I did not build my Legacy but I am very conscious of the broken welds and other issues that may to be related to excessive actuator travel.

I'm wondering if Dan could post the video or pix on youtube or someplace where we could watch the flex.

Does anyone have info on the nose gear actuator limiting process and is like the mains or just stops moving with pressure cutoff.  The latter doesn't seem to make sense.