From: Peter Sokolowski <air.peter@googlemail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: LNC 360
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 14:42:14 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hi colleagues,

During the process of improving engine cooling the following question came to my mind.
I have an oil cooler mounted "laying" in front of cylinder 2. So oil inlet and outlet is - due to the laying cooler - in the middle of the cooler. So if everything is mounted empty - i.e. Without oil - there is an air bubble in the cooler which can not be removed - so reducing cooling capability.

Am I right in this conclusion or.....?

Thanks for all opinion or proved evidence.

Peter
360 MKII, O360 F1A6 (98%,fighting with bureaucracy )

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 27.09.2013 um 19:21 schrieb "Wolfgang" <Wolfgang@MiCom.net>:

Confusing, or "getting worried about" the issue will not change the facts.
Try the exercise I described below if you are "worried" . . . find out for yourself.
. . . I did . . . and the LNC2 did not . . . (maintain pitch stability).

Bottom line is that with reflex and aft CG, you may not be able to trim for hands-off level.

Wolfgang

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Zavatson" <chris_zavatson@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 8:01 AM

Or move the CG
forward.

The further the CG gets
behind the center of lift,

. . or conversly . .
the further the center
of lift gets in front of the CG (reflex flaps)
. . . . the less
longitudinal stability you
have
. . . . or even goes