From: Keith Smith <keith.smith@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] gweduck
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 14:42:00 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Vern,

I've forwarded your message to a friend of mine who's in the market for an amphib. I believe he's looking at a LSA amphib with the 4.5gph Rotax.....I suspect this might be more plane than he wants, but it never hurts to get the word out, and he may run with a crowd that may well be interested in your kit.

It's a beautiful looking airplane, best of luck to you!

Regards,
Keith

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Vern Pifer <vernp@compcr.com> wrote:

Hi to all my Lancair friends,

As many of you know, when I left Lancair I went to work on a temporary basis, that could have turned into full time, with the Air National Guard in Portland, OR. I commuted to Portland from Redmond for about 4 months at which time I decided that being home for only a day and a half every week wasn’t going to work, my wife was still working at Lancair, so after much discussion we decided to start a composite shop…………and then the economy went into the tank but we hung in there and now have the contract to market and produce the Gweduck 6 place twin engine amphibian aircraft. It is a kit. There’s only one problem, we need to get some sales. It has taken a while to get to this point and we just started marketing it in May. I’m posting this to ask for your help. If you know of anyone that might be interested in one of these aircraft, please give them my contact info. It is an awesome aircraft that not only meets but exceeds what the owners have posted. You can check the airplane out from my website, www.compositecreations.net.

Thanks for your help,

Vern Pifer

Composite creations, Inc.

541-408—5106