From: John Barrett <2thman1@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Chelton and TAWS Failure (with Pinpoint system)
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 10:10:47 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Agreed about Robert DuRall.  He is very helpful and knowledgable. However, he did not have the answer to lack of TAWS.  Also he could not give me a clue how to correct the persistent lack of "Faults" submenu that is supposed to be useful in researching fault warnings as they occur.

If anyone has a clue why that submenu would not be accessible, I'd love to hear it.  Basically, that slot on the left side of the screen is simply blank.  It's like the strike finder submenu that just doesn't show up unless you have the Strikefinder installed.

Best,
John Barrett

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 8, 2013, at 4:33 AM, Jeffrey Liegner <liegner@embarqmail.com> wrote:

For the future, I always recommend contacting Robert DuRall, the universally knowledgeablel go-to guy for all Chelton problem solving answers to your questions.

Robert DuRall <robert.durall@cobham.com>