From: Todd Long <toddlong1@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Certificate Expiration Dates????
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 14:50:31 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
This is something fairly new. The FAA claims it is a way to get aircraft that are no longer flying off of their registry. I can't imagine it's worth the five dollars they collect every few years. Three if I remember correct. Six months prior to your registration expiring you should get some mail from the FAA letting you know.

Typing and grammar errors courtesy of Siri and the iPhone.