From: John Barrett <2thman1@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] LIV P advice
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 11:16:31 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Mike,  if you're going to retain the boots you do need the compensator for elevator.  I think I still have mine and would donate for shipping.  I think the aileron boxes you refer to supplant the boots.

Bottom line advice.  Ditch all boots and use bulkhead seals for pitch and for roll.

John

Sent from my iPad