From: Harper Jones <crazydocjones@hotmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: forward mounted fuel injection
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 10:46:29 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Chris,

In the example you provided.  How was the alternator mounting bracket handled?

Harper

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 9, 2013, at 1:30 PM, "Chris Zavatson" <chris_zavatson@yahoo.com> wrote:

Harper,
Here is another one.  The difficulty with any forward facing injector is the limited space available forward of the injector.  Using a 90 or 90+ deg elbow such as Johannes has is quite popular.  The cowl scoop is much deeper in that case and from the outside will look more like a carbureted installation.
The attached photos are of a set-up using a K&N conical filter inside of a fiberglass diffuser (not yet trimmed in the photo).  Alternate air is provided by rotating a ring at the aft end which causes the slots to open up.
There is a lot of variety out there in IO induction systems.

Chris Zavatson
N91CZ
360std