From: <marv@lancair.net>
Subject: Looking for a door to a Lancair IV
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 07:42:13 -0400
To: <lml>

Posted for "Christer Wretlind" <stockmos@algonet.se>:

 I have for the moment  the one and only Lancair IV in Sweden.  And one of
 the few in whole Europe. Not easy to find spareparts in Europe. Now grounded
 because I lost the door at 3.000 feet going home to Stockholm from my
 weekend place 1 hour away. It was really an unpleasant flight and I could
 fly  back and land where I started 10 minutes before on a 850 m asphalt
 strip in Siljansnas ESVS.  I am now looking for a door to my nonpressurized
 Lancair IV. I bought the kit in 1999 from Lancair Neico Aviation Inc, 2244
 Airport Way, Redmond, Orgeon 97756. Item called:  Lancair IV. New fastbuild
 kit.  Lancair in Redmond says they have no door to sell and no moulds
 anymore to build a door. Can anyone on the list have a door laying
 somewhere?

 Enclose some pics so you can see what I mean.

 Christer Wretlind
 Box 29.
 179 03 Stenhamra
 Sweden