From: andres katz <yak55m@icloud.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] N338L
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 07:35:34 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
18AK is for sale, at CAM in redmond oregon
they will give you a prebuy inspection and check you out if interested
it has only 500 hrs TT no damage and in excellent shape a bit more expensive
similar equipment
look at flightaware for the trip from dallas to redmond 2 weeks ago
headwinds
radar altimeter, A/C, altitude preselect stec 55, GPSS, AWAS Garmin 596, backup alternator, 100 amp main alternator, high speed brakes, interior by Jim Griffin leather, no damage, 240 kts true at 24,000 feet kevlar high capacity Oxygen backup with computer (lasts 6-7 hrs), complete backup artificial horizon with own battery separate from bus, angle of attack pro works like a champ, 90 gallons capacity, gear wells and baggage finished high gloss
reason for sale: got an evo

On Jul 11, 2013, at 06:21 AM, Joe Czabaranek <joeczabaranek@gmail.com> wrote:

I noticed N338L is no longer listed on controller.com. Can any of you tell me if the aircraft sold? Are any of you familiar with the aircraft's history or build quality? If its still around, I'd be interested in making a trip out to CA to see it.

Thanks

Joe Czabaranek
--
For archives and unsub http://mail.lancaironline.net:81/lists/lml/List.html