From: Dennis Johnson <pinetownd@volcano.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RSVP for No. Calif. Lancair Flyin
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 09:31:39 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

There are only two weeks until the Northern California and Nevada Lancair flyin at Placerville, California.  Our hosts, Claudette and Steve Colwell, have arranged a fun flyin for us.  We're expecting a great turnout and hope you can join us for a fun day looking at and talking about airplanes.  There's a nice shaded picnic area next to the EAA hangar and bathrooms.

Now is the time to RSVP to me so I can let Claudette know how much food to make for us.

Directions for Placerville Lancair Flyin

What:  Lancair Northern California Flyin

When:  Saturday, July 13, 2013, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM

Where:  Placerville Airport (PVF), which is northeast of Sacramento

After landing, taxi southwest on the parallel taxiway.  Abeam the west end of the runway, turn right and continue, keeping to the right of the line of parked airplanes.  At the end of the line of parked airplanes and the beginning of hangars, bear to the right and continue a short distance.  Parking will be on the first open area on the right, in front of the EAA hangar.

Lunch will be provided for an $8 contribution and we’ll eat in a shaded picnic area with tables and benches next door to the EAA hangar and restrooms.

Avgas is available in the parking area north of the runway, near midfield.  For off-airport exploration, arrange rental cars with Enterprise.

Please RSVP to me, including how many people and if you are flying or driving.  The RSVP is important for making sure we have enough food for everyone!

Thanks go to the hosts, Steve and Claudette Colwell.

Dennis Johnson, Legacy