From: Dan Ballin <dballin@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Engine data
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:52:20 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Well that depends on who you believe.  I have a Performance Engine that started as a G but is more like an N   10:1 compression.  One electronic ignition, one mag.  Attached is what I have.  Mix of .dat files from the chelton and some .xlsx converted

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 11:06 AM, <vtailjeff@aol.com> wrote:
Either format is ok and as many files as you have...

What model IO 550 do you have?

Thanks!

 Jeff