From: Tom <n20087@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Trip to the Florida keys
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 08:20:01 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Folks

I am seeking advice from anyone with experience flying in the Florida keys this time of year. I am planning a trip next week in my LNC2 to Key West from my home base in Virginia.  I have been studying the weather patterns  over the past few days in vicinity of the keys and the gulf.  It seems it is always raining or about to with CBs being almost a permanent fixture over the causeway along with lightening even in the early morning

The sort of thing I am interested in are

The extent of vfr traffic along the causeway
Ifr routes & altitudes(I am departing Fort Lauderdale)
Best time of day to avoid storms
Unusual local practice/knowledge

Any input would be appreciated

Thanks