From: Charles Brown <browncc1@verizon.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Zenith 701 kit for sale
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 07:57:55 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Posted for a friend in the Dallas area.  Address below.

We have a Zenith 701 (light weight) that my husband was building.  When the market fell apart, it was put on hold.  The body is in the garage and parts all over our house.  We also have an engine for it.  If you know of anyone interested in a light weight 2 person plane and willing to finish building it, please send them our way.  We just don’t have the money to finish it.  He was building it for his aerial photography business.  He just rents a plane and hires a pilot now.

Terry Theiss
817/571-3493 home
817/578-5322