From: Paul Miller <pjdmiller@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Tires
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 08:06:03 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
You are going to have troubles with that monster retread.   I can send pix if you don't believe it.

On 2013-04-30, at 7:57 PM, "Bill Bradburry" <bbradburry@bellsouth.net> wrote:

I ordered a couple of 500-5 monster retreads from Desser.  They are backordered!

B2

Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 2:43 PM
To: lml@lancaironline.net
Subject: [LML] Re: Tires

Both wear well, I use retreads on TBM but there's room, the legacy will probably rub inside the well and on the main fork or at least the bolts holding the fork to strut.  You will have to stay with new to avoid hassles despite the value from retreads.

Paul

On 2013-04-29, at 14:17, "Jon Socolof" <jsocolof@ershire.com> wrote:

Need to replace my Legacy tires. Currently using Goodyear FC III. Any thoughts on retreads vs. new?

Jon