From: Chris Zavatson <chris_zavatson@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: LNC2 Old Pump Hydraulics Grief
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 09:47:58 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Chris,
You are on the right track.  Lowering the low side PRV is worth giving a shot.  Without looking more closely, I can't say if that would make your system more prone to lock-up during the extension cycle.  For the current pump design I advocate raising the low side pressure.  I am not sure how many of the old style pumps are still in use today.  Perhaps someone with one can chime in regarding settings and any operational issues.  The LB circuit was introduced specifically to eliminate what you running into.

Chris Zavatson
N91CZ
360std