From: Jack Morgan <jmorgan1023@comcast.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: LIV Alternator
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 10:15:17 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
If the alternator charges before the CB pops replace the CB. Could be a shorted alternator field if no charge is present at lower RPM's. The CB is the cheapest starting point if you can't actually measure the current through the CB when you turn on the master.

Jack Morgan

From: Todd Long <toddlong1@gmail.com>
Date: March 29, 2013 10:00:20 AM EDT

My regulator CB has decided it wants to trip.  Worked fine at start up. Then as I increased RPM the regulator CB popped.  Will not reset.  Aft shut down, as soon as the battery is turned on the CB pops. Any ideas where to start?

Sent from my iPad