From: William A. Hogarty <billhogarty@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: 4p
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 17:35:32 -0700
Guys:

Just reduced pix size.  (Fingers crossed)   Plane was transported from Vegas by a commercial "Lancair" transporter, with wings removed.
Photos show before and after.  Lancair serial number was 101.  First "fastbuild" fuselege.  Registered 2003 after first flight, paint and upholstry.
No current pix of panel but I can take some next week.  Standard steam gauges, HSI, Vision engine moniter, IFR & VFR GPS,Stec 55,
Strike Finder, Radar altimeter, A/C and A/A

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 6:31 AM, Ron Galbraith <cfi@instructor.net> wrote:
Hi Bill
    Can you send me some pics of ur plane?  Don't care to see the damage just mainly the interior/paint panel etc.  hrs?  What vintage was the kit?
Im interested in a project too.  Just finished a 4p a few months ago fir a client
Is the plane still in vegas?
Thanks

Ron

Sent from my iPhone