From: William A. Hogarty <billhogarty@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: 4p
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 17:20:08 -0700
Guys:  Just tried reducing photo size.  Fingers crossed.  Plane was transported from Vegas by a commercial "Lancair" transporter with wings removed.
Photos show before and after.   Lancairs serial # was 101.  It has the first IVP fastbuild fuselege kit. Registered 2003.   I dont have any current pictures of the panel but I can take some next week.  Standard steam gauges,  HSI, Vision Engine moniter, IFR and VFR GPS, Stec 55, Strike finder, Radar altimeter ,
digital voice recorder, A/C, and  A/A .

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 6:31 AM, Ron Galbraith <cfi@instructor.net> wrote:
Hi Bill
    Can you send me some pics of ur plane?  Don't care to see the damage just mainly the interior/paint panel etc.  hrs?  What vintage was the kit?
Im interested in a project too.  Just finished a 4p a few months ago fir a client
Is the plane still in vegas?
Thanks

Ron

Sent from my iPhone