From: Todd Long <toddlong1@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Pressurization
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:38:34 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Do you take off with the cabin air open? In the summer the AC keeps it nice and cool inside, so I don't have a problem with temperature. But I have always had to take off with the cabin air 100% off and then a little while after take off very very very slowly start to open it. I bought this airplane used. I noticed the vacuum line is And there is no switch connected to the gear for pressurization. Is a tee  and a check valve still the preferred method to create vacuum for the system on an all electric airplane?

Typing and grammar errors courtesy of Siri and the iPhone.

On Mar 14, 2013, at 8:30, vtailjeff@aol.com wrote:

The system should be set so that the aircraft is unpressurized on deck-- usually through a gear down (ivp) or weight on wheels switch (Evo). This is to protect the pressure vessel.

Jeff

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 14, 2013, at 6:26 AM, Ronald STEVENS <Ronald@sdc.com> wrote:

Yes this I do not understand, my AC and pressurization is on after I start the plane and stops when I stop the engine, and my cabin is cool and fine like this.

Ronald Stevens
786-338 1678

On Mar 14, 2013, at 7:58 AM, David Weinsweig <weinsweigd@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't pressurize until I get up to 6-8,000 ft. This keeps my cabin a bit cooler and comfortable at low altitude and doesn't steal power when it's needed most ie on takeoff and early climb out. Do others do it differently?

David Weinsweig
N750DW Propjet

From:Todd Long <toddlong1@gmail.com>
Sender:<marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject:Re: [LML] Re: vacuum hose
Date:Wed, 13 Mar 2013 17:09:25 -0400
To:lml@lancaironline.net
On take off the other day I was up to 2 Psid by the time I went wheels up. That was with the gold box 95% closed. Does anyone happen to have a dukes manual?