From: Aaron Collins <alcollins@centurytel.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Citabria checkout
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 16:54:31 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Couple links of interest for a place in North Alabama . . .

Bearhawk link is not my personal experience but a good example of what Aaron will ask you to perform if you decide to use Acro Air.

Ask for Aaron Komara - he was my flight instructor for my instrument rating. Aaron has some Alaska bush flying experience as well. Great pilot & instructor!

Regards,
Aaron Collins
2slowbuild

On Mar 7, 2013, at 12:28 PM, Dico Reijers wrote:

Hi All,

I'm wondering if someone can suggest a person that could check a person out on a Citabria.  We've been restoring one here and the insurance requires the pilot to have a "checkout" flight.  My friend has about 250 hours in a tailwheel RV4.  We're planning to fly across the USA in the IVP in April and thought if we could stop into an airport where someone has a Citabria and the ability to do a checkout flight, it would kill 2 birds with one stone!

-dr

--
Regards,

Dico Reijers