From: Todd Long <toddlong1@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Odyssey
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 14:56:34 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Might  use a lot of gas, but look on the bright side,the tires will last forever.

Typing and grammar errors courtesy of Siri and the iPhone.

On Mar 2, 2013, at 16:43, Gary Weeks <g.weeks550@gmail.com> wrote:

Wow what a flight,

Congratulations Bill, just so good to see that it has obviously gone as planned.

There sure is a lot of Avgas on board that Lancair IV.

The first 100 hours sure came up quickly for you.

Cheers

Gary Weeks

On 03/03/2013, at 8:29 AM, David Weinsweig <weinsweigd@gmail.com> wrote:

Congrats Bill!!!  I've been shouting your adventure to all that will listen. But most of my nonpilot family don't understand!  Love to do what you've accomplished but my Propjet burns too much fuel!

All I can say is Wahooooooooo!!!!!!

David

Sent from my iPad