From: Keith Smith <keith.smith@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: met another LML'er, by accident
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:09:56 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Flew from Lincoln Park, NJ (N07) down to Roanoke, VA (KROA) to meet with the flight school owner at SML Aviation. A fellow comes out of the Landmark FBO with a pace to his step that meant I either owed him money, or he was a fellow Lancair owner.

Thankfully it was the latter! He had built a 360 with a plenum, custom exhaust and large tail. I wish I'd had time to stay and talk some more, but I was attempting to get out before sunset to avoid overflight over the hills in the dark.

He identified himself as a LML'er as well, so I thought I'd give e a shout out. As you can tell, I'm awful with names, but I want to say it was Bill or Kevin.  Would the real plenum-wielding, exhaust-modifying, large-tail-building fellow LML'er step forward?

Keith Smith
N360JH LNC2, N07