From: Chris Zavatson <chris_zavatson@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Thermal influence on Hydraulic Pressure
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 07:42:18 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Dennis,
Actually it does cause the same problem in the Legacy.  It is just more serious in the 320/360 and that is where my personal involvement has been greatest.  While the write-up focused on the 320/360, I briefly walked through the Legacy pump changes.  The pump design could have remained identical to the 320/360 models if the dump valve return line had been plumbed directly back to the reservoir.  The higher volume flow rate is still a beneficial change as the Legacy has more fluid volume to move.
Given the amount of interest shown, I have started work on graphics for the Legacy hydraulic system so I can expand that section of the write-up.
Chris

Chris Zavatson
N91CZ
360std 1,400 hrs (lock-up free)