From: Jon Socolof <jsocolof@ershire.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: G900 and Sorcerer
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 20:28:22 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

I have the G900 and Sorcerer in my Legacy. The system is very capable but has some issues. It’s heavy for a Legacy and requires a lot of thought to support the panel. If I had to do again, I would remotely mount the LRU’s in a rack behind the seats or rear bulkhead. Similar to most G1000 aircraft installations.  A lot if information is only available on the MFD so you are reaching across the cockpit frequently. The G900 heading bug is an analog output and will not communicate with the Digiflight A/Ps, only the Sorcerer will allow you to steer using the Heading Bug.

Jon