From: RON BURCH <rburch0320@msn.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: Looking for Bill Perry
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 09:52:26 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
The Bill perry I am loking for built a Lancair 4P for Bob Llanda and Dr. Rick Miller.The N # is N63BR  The plane was originally owned but not finished by Tommy Rose. He died in the Reno air races. Would you please find out for us if your friend did build this one.   Thank you so very much Ron Burch

To: lml@lancaironline.net
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 16:56:09 -0500
From: paulhershorin@bellsouth.net
Subject: [LML] Re: Looking for Bill Perry

There are two Bill Perry's that are will known for working on LancairsBill Perry in Dayonta Beach, florida and Bill Perry in the West Palm Beach, Florida.  I am friends with the one in West Palm Beach--he has built the following Lancairs--IV, a IVP, 2 360s', Kitfox and a bastard legacy/??? (brain freeze)
Paul Hershorin