From: Ian Crowe <ian.crowe@sympatico.ca>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Hydraulic cylinder main gear Lancair 320
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 13:44:03 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hi Danny:

Didn't know you were in the cylinder repair business!!  It is the actuating cylinder that is giving the problem.  I have rebuilt it twice and it lasts for a while and then starts to leak again across the piston.  No sign of any other leaks anywhere and we have blanked off all the other cylinders and the pump still cycles.  So it must be the cylinder.

I have actually sold the plane to my flying buddy who did all the initial flight testing for me but am helping him with the maintenance now and again

Regards

Ian