From: Matthew Collier <ivdiggs@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: new evo trouble
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 08:44:49 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I would like to help you, and everyone else, prevent this in the future. Where is your aircraft now? I'd like to see what might have caused this issue.

Matthew Collier
Fibercraft Inc.
Central Oregon, and Spruce Creek Florida

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 3:52 PM, <N66mg@aol.com> wrote:
Is the door on the Evo and the L-IV have the same mechanism and how did he open the door from the inside
Michael Giardino
n7sz

In a message dated 10/5/2012 9:20:49 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, marv@lancair.net writes:

Posted for "Russell" <450rs@att.net>: