From: phillip bob <phillipbob@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: ** FOR SALE --- Cellphone Activated SwitchBox -- For Airplane Heaters, etc.
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:31:20 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hey guys,

Ok we've sold out of 80x units now shipping to various pilots in USA and Canada. We are going to make another batch of 20x and then take a break unless the demand is still there.

Let us know if you'd like to order another unit and get it shipped out before the Winter
Phillip

-----

Checking if you have any interest in this

Im selling a Cellphone activated Preheater Switch - $235

** Special for the summer month Pre Sale.. in the winter it will go up to reg price $300

If you would like to order one, you can enter your home airport ID here and click the Paypal Button

* We will update the site soon with more pictures and tutorial

Comes with everything ready to go and SIM card activated, dont need to pay for anything extra.

30Amps and works 100% perfect.

This is for remote controlling your airplane's engine heater, so you dont have to plug it in manually anymore.. You call the airplane (it has its own cellphone #.... and it turns on immediately and turns off after X amount of hours)

You can also use it to remotely start the A/C in the hangar, charge the GPS batteries, turn on Fans in the hangar, feed the dog, turn on coffee maker, etc, etc....

Notes

-----

Will allow you to:

- Turn on your Engine Preheater from anywhere in the world (via text message SMS or Phone Call)

- Verify that the engine preheater is turned on and activated (via text message confirmations to your cellphone)

- Have an acceptable list of phone numbers that can Turn on the switch, or.. Open Access for any #

- Preprogrammed Time Blocks or Delays to have the switch run for

Shoot me an email at:

phillip@pilotportraits.com if you're interested

----

Phillip