From: Paul Miller <pjdmiller@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Floatation Devices (or full survival gear) flying over the Great Lakes
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 09:39:35 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
It is easy to stay within shorelines on most trips.  You don't want to be in the water for more than a few minutes so you either need a raft or suit if you expect survival equipment to be used. Unless you are wearing the suit it may not be useful.  In the lancair I hug the shoreline and in the TBM I go direct across the water.  It would be useful to know the routes you are thinking of flying

Paul
Legacy
Spruce creek