From: Art Jensen <flycassutts@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Lancair 4p with Alison Turbine?
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 08:07:01 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
There was also an ES built with the assistance of EK Composites at the Front Range airport that flew with an Allison 250. I believe that first flight was at least two years ago. I don't know the current owners name or the whereabouts of the plane now. I can probably get the N number from the build shop if anyone wants to try to contact the owner regarding performance.

Art