From: Isaac Heizer <ijheizer@comcast.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: TSIO 550E Low Fuel Pressure: Adjust or Repair?
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 08:23:05 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Thanks to everybody who took time to respond.  I've concluded it's normal wear and tear.  I've known I should be doing the SID 97-3E at each condition inspection, but somebody with the setup has been hard to come by.  I think I'll buy 3 good quality gauges (skip the $$ differential pressure gauge) and give it a go.  On the other hand, the G900X has accurate digital fuel pressure, MAP, and fuel flow gauges...so maybe I can just use the EFIS for the adjustments.  Comments?

To further convince myself it's simple wear and tear, I plotted more parameters from the last 470ish operating hours (FlightData.jpg).  No sudden events, just the avg and max in-flight fuel pressures and flow have been trending downwards.

thanks
Isaac
N7842K