From: <Sky2high@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Fuel auto shutoff
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 19:46:04 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Jim,

See the archive pointer at the bottom of the email?  Go there and enter "header tank" as a search argument and you will find 975 results.  Look at some and refine your search.  Opinions and answers are there.

Grayhawk

In a message dated 7/31/2012 10:46:03 A.M. Central Daylight Time, jcollins@snet.net writes:
Hi all, question. I have a 360 with header tank. Using a VM 1000 engine and fuel analyzer. It also has a very good fuel gauge for all three tanks. I'm wondering if for the header tank there is a auto shutoff for the pumps. I'm worried I'll forget to shut the pumps off and fuel will run out the fuel vent. Any ideas? Thanks

Sent from Jim Collins
--
For archives and unsub http://mail.lancaironline.net:81/lists/lml/List.html