From: F. Barry Knotts <bknotts@buckeye-express.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Lancair IV POH
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:46:47 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I really thought that the POH that my Lancair IV kit came with was inadequate, to be generous.  I completely rewrote it as a word document.  It's fairly complete, with the exception of the Performance section.  I have most of that elsewhere stashed in multiple locations.  Be aware that you could only use this as an outline.  The particulars for your aircraft need to be edited into it.  (For example, the stall speeds, Vs and Vso, are the result of actual testing.)

In addition, I have operational "normal" and "emergency" checklists that are carried separately in the cockpit.  I attach these small checklists to my knee-board to keep at hand.  The POH I keep in the cabin for reference.  Again, these are aircraft specific documents and need to be modified for each individual aircraft.  Some of the performance information is included in the checklist items.

I've attached these documents in .docx format and a photo of the knee-board.  I can convert the Word documents to .doc format, but they are much larger files so if you need them, please contact me directly.  I hope that they are helpful to you.

Barry Knotts
N4XE, LIV-P

On 4/23/2012 12:53 AM, Guy and Jill Foreman wrote:
Anyone out there have a Lancair IV POH? I missplaced the one I had.

Thanks,
Guy Foreman