From: <Sky2high@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Wing Walk
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 12:24:12 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Bill,

I have two black rubbery mesh drawer liners (approximately 1.5' x 2.5') that I lay on the wing for entering or leaving (one for each side).  They also have a 3" hole in the center and are used to protect the wing when refueling as they are laid over the filler port.  They are stowed in the baggage compartment during flight.  I just don't like the looks of permanent wing step material on a slick airplane.

Scott Krueger

In a message dated 3/25/2012 6:56:45 A.M. Central Daylight Time, bbradburry@bellsouth.net writes:

What are you using for wing walk on the Lancairs?

Bill B