From: <bronnenmeier@GROBSYSTEMS.COM>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: FW: Door seal 4P
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 08:26:29 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Dear subscribers,

I know we had this discussion several times already... At that time I did not pay that close attention because I just replaced my inflatable door seal with a new one and I thought I should be fine for a couple of years.

Coming home last night I noticed the door seal pump cycling. The door seal has been used for almost a year now with about 120 hrs on it.  I could hear it blowing from the door seal - I think it is coming from the top of the door near my head from the seam where the door seal is glued together. I will look at it closer tonight or tomorrow.

Is there a preferred method of repair (procedure/material) or should I get a new one (probably 1500$ by now and a pain to do a nice job without damaging the paint too much)

Thanks for your input

Ralf