From: paul miller <paul@tbm700.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Boulder Colorado Area Hangar Advice?
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 13:07:36 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
A few times this summer I've flown into Boulder and it is a friendly airport, good location.  They started paving the ramp which was in terrible shape. I personally wouldn't mind having the city acquire the hangar in 20 years if I had an option to lease.  Perhaps that is a workable deal to stay in Boulder.

Paul
Spruce Creek
On 2012-02-17, at 8:55 AM, Valin & Allyson Thorn wrote:

Hi Art,

I’ve heard a lot of good things about the Front Range Airport.  Unfortunately, we live in Boulder and it’s a pretty long drive out there.  Since we’re still building and need to be in the hangar often it makes a long drive even more of a problem.  Thanks for the feedback on the Longmont airport problems.  The Boulder airport is closest, of course, but we’d have to build a new hangar and the city’s terms are that they own it in 20 years.   Explains why it’s not thriving like the other nearby airports…

Thanks for the help.

Valin