From: John Schroeder <jschroeder@perigee.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Tempest spark plugs
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 16:03:54 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I'm having trouble following all of this thread. I currently have Tempest fine wire plugs installed in my Continental IO-550N2. Are these acceptable?

My reading of the thread is that Champions are the only culprits.

Many thanks,

John Schroeder

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 13:21:50 -0500, Walter Atkinson <walter@advancedpilot.com> wrote:

The failure modes are for NA and TC'd applications.

Walter

On Feb 13, 2012, at 7:23 AM, Chris Zavatson wrote:

Walter,
Do any of the failure modes carry over to normally aspirated installations?  Is this unique to TC'd installations?
The photos and engine monitor graphic in the SB were very enlightening.
Chris

Chris Zavatson
N91CZ
360std