From: Art Jensen <flycassutts@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Tempest spark plugs
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 19:50:13 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
All,

Would like to hear from everyone using the tempest spark plugs. Are you satisfied with them? Do you think they are better than Champion, and why? Are you using the massive or fine wire? Help me make an informed decision.

I am getting ready to order a new set of plugs. I currently use the RHB32E by Champion in my IO-550-N. I have no complaints with these plugs but wonder if the Tempest with their one piece resistor design is better as their ad would suggest.

Thank you for your input

Art Jensen