From: <vtailjeff@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: aopa turbine numbers: $ vs safety
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:01:32 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Colyn,

Over 250 Eclipse 500 aircraft flying for the last four plus years.... Zero fatal accidents... Many owner flown... Type specific training required by regulation....Recurrent training required by insurance companies. Hmmm....yes I would say training is a large reason.

Jeff

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 18, 2012, at 10:34 AM, Colyn Case <colyncase@earthlink.net> wrote:

Is the bulk of the safety difference explained by better training?  e.g. sim training?

On Jan 18, 2012, at 6:27 AM, vtailjeff@aol.com wrote:

one is being installed in an Evo< br>