From: Matt losangeles <mattinlosangeles@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Nav/Com Antennas
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 17:10:56 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hi Jack,

I am wanting to install an antenna in the left wingtip on my Legacy for Com2. I am wondering if you could recommend one. It looks like I will need to get one of the Bob Archer VOR antenna's. It doesn't look like there is an actual Bob Archer Com antenna that will fit. What did you use specifically in your wingtip? I remember reading some time back that a com and vor antenna are very close in size so I am guessing I could use them interchangeably. Not sure.

If anyone else has any experience with this I would also appreciate their input.

Matt