From: Dan Olsen <olsen@eai.com>
Subject: LML meeting at OSH?
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:57:05 -0600
To: Lancair List <lancair.list@olsusa.com>
         <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          <<  Lancair Builders' Mail List  >>
          <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Marv,

Just wondering if there are any "formal" plans for LML members to
gather at OSH.  It would be a lot of fun to put faces with all of
these names I am getting familiar with.

I plan to be there Thurs-Sun, flying Delta and dreaming of flying
my 320 :)

Dan Olsen
320 MKII
Fort Collins, Colorado

[Rather than reply with a separate post I thought I'd just toss in the
response here & save a message.

I checked with Orrin this morning about the facilities which will be
available at the Lancair factory tent and was advised that they will once
again have the area between the motorhome and tent filled with tables and
chairs for the convenience of their customers.  Orrin didn't see any
problem with our gathering there whenever we wanted to, and so I've set up
this tentative schedule... I will personally be there each day of the show
between 1:00 and 2:00 PM to visit with any of you who would like to show
up.  I suspect that the greatest attendance will occur over the weekend,
so let's extend that time from noon to 3PM on Saturday to insure that
the majority of us will get to put faces on as many email identities as
possible.  We'll also be able to visit once again at the Lancair banquet
on Saturday night, so there should be no excuse for anyone going away
anonymous.

The latest issue of the Lancair Network News was sent out early this month
in the hope that everyone would receive their copies before Airventure.  In
the "Calendar of Events" is listed the Lancair Builders' Forum, which is
scheduled to take place on Friday afternoon from 5:30 to 6:45PM at the
Forum Pavilion, tent #12.  I hope that all of you who are at the show on
Friday will be able to work it into your wanderings... we have some
interesting speakers scheduled and will be presenting a few awards as well.
You'll have to attend to find out what that's all about.  I'm looking
forward to seeing as many of you there as possible.  Pray for nice weather.

  <Marv>       ]

LML website:   http://www.olsusa.com/Users/Mkaye/maillist.html
LML Builders' Bookstore:   http://www.buildersbooks.com/lancair

Please send your photos and drawings to marvkaye@olsusa.com.